Finn's Golden Sword Will Keep You Safe


Hello, it's me.

So much for my abandoned blog.



"I just Realized Something" 2012


It's always odd for me when music or art but especially song lyrics have an emotional impact on me. I can feel my pulse rise, my heart quicken and I know that means I'm onto something at work or at home that is important/critical and it's how I know to pay extra attention to living in the present, to living with an open heart.

Here's a record that  I just dragged out again. a record I first heard in Brooklin, Maine in 2003 - I don't have many records that I can remember where or what I was doing when I first heard it - but this is one of them:

here's the lyrics

We all do what we can
So we can do just one more thing
We won't have a thing
So we've got nothing to lose
We can all be free
Maybe not with words
Maybe not with a look
But with your mind

here's the link: http://youtu.be/9Vj_tR4p184

No comments: